This manual is intended to help provide teaching points for computer job skills training using the Adult Life Training, Inc. Working Computers Collection curriculum. It helps you to perform your instructional duties by providing notes and suggestions on the use of the student manuals and procedures that have been successfully used in class.
When you have successfully applied this manual you should be able to:
1. Properly do the work in each module yourself
2. Present the material in some sensible order so that your students can follow
3. Pay attention to your students, so that you realize when to speed up, when to slow down, and when to stop, go back, and repeat material
4. Test the students to prove that they have acquired the skills taught in each module, both informally during your instruction and formally during the certification test, and
5. Successfully encourage students who have failed the test so that they continue to train until they have in fact acquired the requisite job skills without giving up.