You can help from just about anywhere, doing just about any thing helpful. Some locations may be a bit more interesting than others, but you can help from just about anywhere.
To volunteer your time to help at Adult Life Training, Inc. please send me an email with how you would like to help. Teach FPU in your community? Fund raise? Advertising Ideas? Classes for kids? Hey, hit me.
AWESOME! If you are an FPU Coordinator already and would like more people in your class, I will be happy to add your class to our list of classes. Send me an email. I need a few simple things from you to do this.
- Class details in your email to me:
- Your Name and contact information for people seeking information about your class
- Class start date and time (and time zone)
- Class location or if by Zoom, the Zoom link
- The class registration link (fpu.com/12345678)
- Statement in your email that you agree to teach the class as intended – you promised to do this when you created your class – and that you understand you are working with Adult Life Training, Inc. so that your members may use our site license to get the class for free. And the class has to be free. If you want to sell memberships go with our blessing, but we can’t add you to our list as we promised no tricks, no gimmicks, free.
- ONE completed attendance sheet AFTER your last session and BOTH financial snapshots (totals only) when you collect them after lesson 2 and 8. Lesson 8 seems the optimal time to collect the last snapshot as some families skip lesson 9. We use this data to justify to our funders that we are effective so they will fund us for next year.
I will be happy to add your class and if things continue as they have gone the last few days, you will have a full class in short order. Do us proud!
Would like to become an FPU Coordinator
FAN-TASTIC! I will be happy to mentor you when you ask, but I won’t hover or micro-manage! I will email my Ramsey Relationship Advisor and ask that you be added as a coordinator. I need a few simple things from you. Send me an email:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address (for Ramsey if different than for contact information on your class)
- Date and time (and time zone) your class will start (you can change this later so pick one)
- You should have a RamseyPlus.com account already that matches your email address so they can mark it as a coordinator: if not, just get one using details on our page at https://alt-fw.org/outreach/.
Once you are a coordinator you will be able to create classes. I will be happy to add your classes to our list to help people find you more easily if you will help me by following the steps above under FPU Coordinators.
Who are we?
Adult Life Training, Inc. was founded by John Nash in 2003 and recognized as tax exempt under IRC section 501(c)(3) effective February 2, 2004. Our contact information is on our Contact page. Our 501(c)(3) information is on our 501(c)(3) page.
Our Mission is to holistically improve the lives of our community through training, mentor-ship, and example. We do this through several free and publicly available programs delivered through in-person or virtual training. Our Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University classes are free to the public and the cost of purchasing this curriculum is underwritten by donations.
Adult Life Training, Inc. is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. It provides training services, such as financial literacy and common technical job skills and basic life skills, without charging a fee to the clients for these services; it conducts and discloses research as to advance the state of the art; it makes available (at no cost or for a nominal fee) the materials used in training and the results of research, provides training to develop the character of the clients in a positive way, so that they may become more self sufficient and better citizens, and so that they build relationships that will help them make positive and sustained social progress. —Adult Life Training, Inc. Article 2, Articles of Incorporation
If you would like to help financially
Donate through our PayPal, one time or even monthly, or mail a check to Adult Life Training, Inc., 3301 E Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805.
If your business would like to underwrite part of our work, and you have an ad you would like us to display in appreciation, please email or telephone. I’m generally in my office Tues – Fri 12:00pm – 4:00pm EDT. Our US telephone is 01.260.432.0014 x128. I am best reached by email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an idea
If you have an idea how we can better help our community, please send me an email with your idea. All suggestions are on a volunteer basis and may be used without compensation. My email is email@example.com