The Entrepreneur, Clip Art by Vector Toons
You get to choose. You can choose to be a “product of your environment” or you can choose to be the person God designed you to become. Every success you ever had, and every mistake you ever made, it is all up to you. You are the one writing your story, so go write a great one.
Thanks and a tip ‘o the hat to Rachel Cruz of DaveRamsey.com, Generation Change, Series 3, which inspired this message. A curriculum to teach youth how to win at life and money. To learn more about this important curriculum browse to https://www.daveramsey.com/gc/preview
To read the minutes from either board’s meetings, from the top menu select Minutes, then the board. To read financial reports or volunteer’s curricula vitae, from the top menu select About Us and then the item of interest to you.
Items on the Agenda for Next Adult Life Training, Inc. Board Meeting
Scheduled meeting date is April 8, after ALC is dismissed. Let’s try to keep it under 45 minutes even tho’ ’tis quite a list.
- call to order
- opening prayer
- acceptance of minutes
- financial report
- discussions – old & new business
- Director Email and how to forward
- Selection of Treasurer and Secretary.
- Recruiting at least one more Director. Re-seating of Advisory board. Director’s meeting frequency.
- We have had much success with our Financial Literacy small groups. We need to discuss the best way moving forward to continue this success for our community, including discussion of how much of grant to spend on Ramsey new curricula for youth as well as FPU for adults. Bid from Ramsey.
- Re-assess how we can best serve our community as the number of interested SCSEP participants is decreasing now that the economy is strengthening.
- any other business
- closing prayer
- call to adjourn