- Did you know that 89% of the people in a typical American congregation don’t have a financial safety net?
- Shocked? I was too. But there’s HOPE! And that hope is Financial Peace University. FPU is a nine-lesson course taught by Dave Ramsey and his team of financial experts. With FPU, our members will learn step by step how to handle money using biblical wisdom and common sense.
- Through life-changing videos, online tools and resources, and group accountability, our church members will learn how to create and stick to a budget, save for emergencies, pay off debt, and plan for the future.
- Learning these simple and practical steps in a Financial Peace University group could help shift the giving culture in our churches and our community!
- Just imagine the impact we could have if we were all debt-free! Marriages and families would be strengthened. People would be freed up to be outrageously generous. This kind of hope will ignite change in our entire community!
Interested? Join me for our next group at Adult Life Training, Inc. starting Tuesday Jan 8.
Our next free public Financial Peace workshop starts Tuesday January 8, 2019 at 7:00PM at Adult Life Training, Inc. on the beautiful campus of Abundant Life Church, 3301 E Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805. There is a different money topic each week.
Register and get your class materials at https://fpu.com/1078640. Bring your workbook book to class as we will watch the video then do the examples in class. We dismiss by 9:00PM. There will be coffee. You may bring church-appropriate snacks to share.
This free public workshop has been underwritten by a generous grant from the 3Rivers Federal Credit Union Foundation. 3Rivers is Here for you: here for good. If you’re ready to start a lifelong banking relationship with a local organization you can trust, then 3Rivers is for you. https://www.3riversfcu.org/