The Drug and Alcohol Consortium in Allen County has partnered with the Fort Wayne Newspapers to distribute the study guide for the 2011 Quiz Bowl. The quiz bowl is open to all 5th and 6th graders. All teachers and program directors are encouraged to sign up and be a part of the 2011 Quiz Bowl. The students will learn about the various drugs, statistics, and abuse prevention. We encourage participation.
The Allen county quiz bowl will be held at the Allen County Public library on May 4th from 4pm-7pm. All of the participants of the Allen County quiz bowl will receive a certificate and gift bag and the winners will receive an IPOD.
The Regional Quiz Bowl will be at Ivy Tech on May 14th starting at 9am. The winners at the Regional level will win a $100 gift card to WalMart and the runner-up will win a $50 gift card to WalMart.
To register your students or for more information, please contact Michele at 422-8412 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult Life Training’s weekly Advisory Board minutes are always available at http://alt-fw.org/public/?page_id=840.
Use your leadership voice to impact lives around you. Attend the Chick-fil-A®
Leadercast one-day event.
Broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, GA to Abundant Life Church, Fort Wayne, IN on Friday,
May 6, Chick-fil-A Leadercast offers a unique opportunity to learn from the
world’s most influential voices:
* Seth Godin: Renowed marketing blogger & author
* Robin Roberts: Achor of ABC’s Good Morning America
* John Maxwell: Leadership expert & best-selling author
* Dave Ramsey: Author of Total Money Makeover
* Sir Ken Robinson: Best-selling author on creativity
* Dan Cathy: President & COO of Chick-fil-A, Inc.
* Muhtar Kent: CEO of The Coca-Cola Company
* Suzy Welch: Best-selling author, television commentator, and journalist
* Mack Brown: Head Coach of Texas Longhorns
* Erin Gruwell: Founder of Freedom Writers Foundation
* Frans Johansson: Renowned author, The Medici Effect
Don’t Miss this opportunity to learn from 11 of the world’s best leaders! Reserve your ticket today! Call 260-432-0014 or visit www.abundantlifecares.com/store to register.